Terms & Conditions
1. If you would like to cancel a service, notice must be given at least 24 hours in advance to receive a partial refund. The refund amount will be the total original amount paid, less a 30% cancellation and processing fee.
2. No show appointments are not eligible for a refund.
3. The Mother Medium, LLC. reserves the right to reschedule without cause or penalty, for any reason, due to the nature of the energy required for this work. They will do their best to reschedule for a time that is suitable for your schedule, but still retain the right to refuse service, as required. Additionally, The Mother Medium, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service to any individual(s).
4. If you have paid for your service and need to reschedule, you may apply the paid amount to the rescheduled service, as agreed upon by The Mother Medium, LLC.
5. There will be no refunds for readings provided in full, under any circumstances. There is no guarantee you will receive the answers or clarity you hoped for, nor is there a guarantee that the reading will always resonate. Please refer to the terms and conditions.
6. There will be no refunds for healing sessions provided in full if you do not feel differently or experience a noticeable energetic shift. Again, please refer to the terms and conditions.
7. Cancellation of any course or mentorship participation requires a minimum of 24 hours notice before the release of the first lesson, which typically occurs one week before the first scheduled practice session. If withdrawing from a course or mentorship for an unforeseeable reason, we may discuss an alternate course date, if availability allows.
Disclaimer, Release &
All terms of this agreement must be accepted prior to The Mother Medium, LLC conducting a service. The person making the service request, and subsequently referred to as 'you', by signing your name or acknowledging electronically below, you are verifying that you have read, understand, and accept the terms of this agreement and you agree to the following terms and are legally bound by them:
1. Amanda (Mandy) Plotner is the sole owner of The Mother Medium, LLC., therefore, all terms and conditions apply to Mandy.
2. Additionally, all terms and conditions apply to any employees hired or subcontracted in the future under The Mother Medium, LLC.
3. The Mother Medium, LLC. reserves the right to revise and update the terms and conditions at their discretion and any changes will be in effect immediately.
4. You are solely responsible for checking and understanding the terms and conditions before any purchased service or program.
5. Service refers to any readings, healings, courses, mentorship, etc. offered under The Mother Medium umbrella.
6. For legal reasons, I have to advise you that all services and programs are for entertainment purposes only.
In offering intuitive readings to the public, The Mother Medium, LLC will not provide services for the following:
1) Other people without express written permission from that person, a return of this agreement and a service request form by the individual(s) to be read.
2) Minors or otherwise incompetent individuals, even if requested by their legal guardians and/or parent(s).
3) Medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care or related issues or situations. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then The Mother Medium, LLC advises you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care.
7. No service provided by The Mother Medium is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to medical, legal, financial, business, therapy and/or counseling, psychological.
8. The Mother Medium will not accept or take responsibility for any actions or decisions a client chooses to take or make based on any service or participation in a program. This includes anything related to any social media platform including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube videos, blog posts, workshops or websites.
9. Harassment - clients understand and agree that verbal abuse and/or harassment of any kind towards The Mother Medium is unacceptable and will be grounds for services to be terminated without refund, immediately.
10. You do, on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish The Mother Medium, LLC, including her agents, employees, officers, directors, employers, and any other persons associated with The Mother Medium, LLC, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading with The Mother Medium, LLC and further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of The Mother Medium, LLC and her heirs, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of, or during, your participation or involvement in a reading resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by The Mother Medium, LLC or any person associated with The Mother Medium, LLC;
11. You understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against The Mother Medium, LLC or any person associated with The Mother Medium, LLC as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless The Mother Medium, LLC and all persons associated with The Mother Medium, LLC from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
12. You understand that all information provided to you during your reading is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
13. You agree that The Mother Medium, LLC can use portions of any feedback sent after service as a testimonial without revealing any specific information about the reading, in order to protect client privacy.
14. You have read this agreement and fully understand the legal consequences of remitting this agreement by clicking 'Accept' below or by sending a copy to The Mother Medium, LLC by electronic email or website form or a copy sent by U.S. post or other non-electronic mail carrier by and in your own handwriting represents accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement document and includes a release of all possible liability of The Mother Medium, LLC and between yourself with The Mother Medium, LLC and between The Mother Medium, LLC and any other possible third parties;
15. You are signing this agreement, disclaimer, liability release, and confidentiality agreement form by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
16. You agree to receive occasional future emails from The Mother Medium, LLC in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
17. Copyright and Confidentiality laws apply and you understand and agree that you will not publish, share, display, distribute and/or archive any materials including but not limited to video content, photos, content, course material, etc. without permission from The Mother Medium. Exemptions are made for any content created and shared on The Mother Medium social media platforms only.
You have read and understand the Cancellation/Refund Policy
You understand and agree that you have had the chance and have taken the time to ask any and all questions regarding the Terms and Conditions as well as the cancellation/refund policy. You fully understand and of your own free will you choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.